Friday, December 5, 2014

Songs of the Week: December 6!

  Another week has flown by. Another week closer to Christmas, and another week filled with musical awesomness. At least I think so. Give a listen and see if you agree!

  •   MASH-UP AWESOMENESS: DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2014 (Do What You Wanna Do) So it's that time of the year where Mr. Earworm takes the top 25 songs of the year, puts them in a blender, and pours awesomeness into a YouTube video. Go check it out, because it's definitely worth it. Shout out to Jordaon for letting me know this was out!
  •   Epic Rap Battles of History - Jack the Ripper VS Hannibal Lecter
  •   NEW CHRISTMAS SONG OF THE WEEK! Pentatonix - Dance of the Sugar Fairy These guys are having AN AMAZING holiday season. They are everywhere, and their performance on the Rockefeller Tree Lighting Special was awesome!
  •   Garth Brooks - Belleau Wood (Live) Sometimes, a song comes outta left field and hits you hard. And that's definitely what happened ot me earlier this week. I was driving to the bank and happened to hear this song on the radio (which is amusing, to a certain extent, because it wasn't released as a single). It's a beautiful song, unfortunately Mr. Brooks and YouTube don't play well with one another, so you'll have to enjoy this live version of the song, but trust me, it's really really good. If you missed it earlier this week, I mentioned this song being the Yang to The Royal Guardsmen's Christmas classic "Snoopy's Christmas." It's really good, and for a little shameless self promotion, click here.
  •   GEM OF THE WEEK! Queen - Don't Stop Me Now It's Queen! It's Awesome. I'm having a good time, that's why the call me Mr. Fahrenheit!
      Currently Playing: queen/don't stop me now

No comments: