Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 4: The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas

  I remember when I first heard this song. I was looking for "unique" Christmas songs to make a cd out of way back in 2004. TEN YEARS AGO. And I come across this song The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas. I could not believe that I had never heard of this song before, considering I was a casually big peanuts fan. It does have that "oldie" feel to it, because let's be honest, it is. It was released in 1967, but it still positively upbeat (like any good Christmas song should be, right?). Still a very popular in New Zealand, Snoopy's Christmas is a song that will certainly put a smile on the face of your guests at any Christmas party this year.

      Currently Playing: garth brooks/belleau wood (live)

No comments: