Friday, November 7, 2014

Songs of the Week: November 7!

  Well folks. It's that time of the week again. That time where I open up the crystal amazeball and let you peer into the depths and see what has tickled my musical bone this week. To the list!

    Hozier - Take Me To Church
    Logic - Driving Ms. Daisy (featuring Childish Gambino)
    GEM OF THE WEEK: Ki: Theory - Stand By Me
    STRAIGHT FIRE! Slaughterhouse - Y'all Ready Know
    Home Free - Champagne Taste (On A Beer Budget)

  There you go folks. If you haven't already, head over to HERE and vote on whether you'd like me to blog about ways to learn a little extra money (slowly but surely). And as usual, leave a shout and let me know what tickled your musical fancy this week! Hit me here, facebook, or twitter @clubbprez!


      Currently Playing: home free/champagne taste (on a beer budget)

No comments: