Friday, November 14, 2014

Songs of the Week: 11/14/2014

  Another week has FLOWN by. I cannot believe that we are halfway through November already. Before you know it, we'll be decking halls baking cookies and making fudge and celebrating a brand new year! Let's slow it on down just a hair though, we have this weeks songs to get to first!
  For anyone paying attention...yes, there is an awful lot of rap on this list. I personally listen to all sorts of music, and this week just happened to see a massive amount of new rap music released. If you are a rap fan, good week. If not, never fear! Like I said, I listen to all sorts of music. If you have something new for me to listen to, leave a comment here, on facebook, or @clubbprez via the twitters!

  So that's this weeks list. Once again, got something awesome that you are listening to and you think I should? Leave a comment here, or at facebook via Monroe Haynes (find me), or hit me up in the twitterverse @clubbprez! Until next time true believers! ... wait, that's not my line...

      Currently Playing: dia frampton/inventing shadows (live)

No comments: