Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Little Bit About Money...

  So everyone likes to earn that little extra money. It's something I've been doing for about six months now. I've learned a thing or two from it. I'm going to gauge interest in this. If you are truly interested, feel free to vote at the bottom of the page and let me know. I'll leave the voting up for about a week (or until I feel people have already voted). If it's a yes, I'll start with what I've already learned. Some might be repetitive to what you already know, or what your friend already doing (i.e. iBotta) and some of it might be informative.
  Before you vote, I'm going to throw a number out at you: $307.04. That's the total I've made since I started doing this in April. I've kept a spreadsheet, so I'll show you kinda what I'm doing and I'll provide a little insight into how I'm doing it. The only thing I ask is that if you do decide to jump in, I'll be providing referral numbers and what not. In most circumstances the referral will help us both out.
  So that's that. Interested? Let me know, here's the votey thingy. Get to it!

Do you want to know more about how to make money online and using your smartphone?
Yes
No
Poll Maker


    Currently Playing: hozier/take me to church

No comments: