Friday, March 14, 2014

Welcome Back - Something New

  Has it really been almost a year? ALMOST AN ENTIRE YEAR? Yeah...it has been. So, normally I do this. I tell you I'm going to stick around for a little while, then I blog for about four days, then I remember it's hard for me to blog and live life, then I disappear for a year...(<- don't lie, it's about like that). So...let's try something new
  I came across something very interesting. I found my old blogs from MySpace. Remember MySpace? No? ... ok ... But, this is what I'm gonna do. I'm going to give you a blog a day(ish) until I have my entire backlog of blogs up on blogspot. EXCITING!...kinda, not really. I'm going to level with you 100%. I simply downloaded the things. I haven't really looked at them yet...so with that being said, let's take a look at my history of blogging

Heh
Subject Heh
DateCreated 1/1/1900 12:00:00 AM
PostedDate 7/25/2004 5:47:00 PM
Body Yeah...so I sit here. I feel good and bad all at the same time. Roanoke comes tomorrow. A lotta cool people are coming with this group, like Lindz ;) hehe. However, i'm not feeling great physically or emotionally. Its always possible that one is the cause of the other. I actually think that is the case. I talked to Trisha yesterday. She says shes moving to Cali when her lease is up next May. I got the chance to catch up with Kevin yesterday too. Yeah, so I'm going to miss that bunch. Maybe I'll see them again soon, but with me not returning to college, those days will be short and far between. And speaking of college, I think I am the dumbest person ever for thinking that I could make it in the college world. Maybe not going to college next semester is going to be a good think, maybe not. But my mind is set. I will find my way eventually. I have lots of support from great friends and family. Speaking of friends and family, big shout outs going to WV. A very close friend, at least I thought she was, seems to have completely disappeared off the earth. No phone calls, no e-mails...nothing. I guess it goes both ways, but i got tired for being the only one trying. And it really did seem that way. I always emailed first. I've tried calling a few times, but I never could get through. She has a life of her own now, I guess. I think she may have a boyfriend. Someone at some point in time she completely hated, or at least despised. I guess we all have change of hearts. As for family, my sister went to Kentucky to spend a week or so with her on-line boyfriend Pat. My feelings are very mixed about this whole ordeal, however, she seems happy. If she is trully happy, then I'm extremely happy for her. It's nice to see her meet someone she can relate to, even though he lives in Kentucky. Hey, I'm not opponent of long distance relationships. I had one myself. I was engaged to her for a year and a half. Somehow, for some reason, I find myself looking back on this relationshp more and more. Perhaps I miss the feeling of just having someone. Perhaps I'm mentally searching for something in my memories. Or perhaps I'm looking for the closure that I never recieved from an "online breakup." Break-ups in instant message form are harsh. Well, I guess my rantings are done for the time being. Roanoke comes tomorrow bright and early, and I get class reunion with the old class I used to teach, Canoeing! YAY! Currently Playing: Cactus Patch - These Hands Current Mood: Down in the dumps for some odd reason :-/

  I actually have no clue what song that is, so I'm going to go look it up...
    Currently Playing: the cactus patch/these hands

    God I was a pussy back then, get ready for a lot of that...

No comments: