Thursday, March 20, 2014

MySpace Diaries: Day 6 - It's been a long day

  I really don't remember this...
Its been a long day
Subject Its been a long day
DateCreated 1/1/1900 12:00:00 AM
PostedDate 8/2/2004 8:46:00 PM
Body So it seems like today has been one of the longest days ever. I think its just the fact I haven't had a day off in over a week. My night off this week isn't until Thursday night either. I'm really strugling. However, it seems like its going to be a good week. There are only 126 or so people here this week. Its good times. Other than that, I really don't have much to talk about, or complain about. I guess I'm going to leave it at that. Peace out all :) Currently Playing: Horrible Racist Jokes from Black Guys Current Mood: Nostalgic


    Currently Playing: cheap cologne/moment of clarity

No comments: