Monday, March 17, 2014

MySpace: Day 4 - Red Vs. Blue

  Relatively uneventful...
Red Vs.Blue
Subject Red Vs.Blue
DateCreated 1/1/1900 12:00:00 AM
PostedDate 7/28/2004 10:15:00 PM
Body The theme of the day today was: Halo. Gotta love some Halo. Today was much better than the previous ones :). I resumed my duties as archery instructor today. We played Halo with the teens again today during 5th period. I got a few more comics in the mail today. Good times :) The day run pretty smooth, as far as camp goes that is. We did have a girl fall down a hill today and she needed to be backboarded. I an say 2 in 24 hours, go SML 4-H ;)! I don't quite know much about this one, and even if I did, I wouldn't talk much about it. However, mad props going out to the staff for doing a great job both times during in-line stabalization. When it rains, it pours as the saying goes. However, we did a good job dancing in between the drops. Roanoke has to be the most talented group of kids I have ever seen. I feel kinda left out in the world. There was an eleven year old that could play the piano beautifully. But its not the fact that she could just play it, she wrote it as well! I felt pretty behind in life after that one. But its ok, they were still an enjoyable bunch to listen to. When we got back to the staff house, once again it was Halo time. Today was a pretty good day. No complaints from the peanut gallery today. I have a bit of good news. However, I'm not going to share just yet. I'm not sure if it has been approved yet. Currently Playing: Candlebox - Far Behind Current Mood: Complacent


    Currently Playing: my kids strumming the guitar

No comments: