Friday, March 14, 2014

MySpace Past - Part 2

  We continue on the trail of memories with my next post on MySpace, many moons ago. This one I did read I remember that day full well. Just one day later, July 26, 2004. Yes ladies and gentelmen, that's a 4...
Understanding In A Car Crash
Subject Understanding In A Car Crash
DateCreated 1/1/1900 12:00:00 AM
PostedDate 7/26/2004 10:28:00 PM
Body So today started off decent, as far as Mondays go. Roanoke came here and we started their week with a blast. I've had the most fun and had the most energy that I think I've had in a while. However, no day goes without its fair share of hardships, and today was definitly one of those days packed full of hardships. Eariler today, our horsemanship instructor, Ruth, was either asked to leave, or she asked to leave. We will probably never heard the entire story, and if we get any of it at all it will be entirely one-sided. Its ok though. "Tis the way of camp. Its unfortunate to see happen, but she had it coming for a while. Its quite unfortunate to think back and realize that you may never see someone again. However, it is comforting to know that my last words to her were: "Hey Ruth, I was your secret buddy!" Due to some pranksters in the house and the need to build a fire that may or may not have been used, my night off got off to a very late start, and it never seemed to end. On our way to Roanoke, Crawley, Annie and I decided to get up close and personal with a Jeep Cherokee, or something like that. It was the first time I've ever been involved with two vehicles colliding into one another. There was that time we hit the deer with the camaro, but thats another story... We finally made our way to Best Buy. I came out with the lostprophets cd, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs cd, The Crow, Blade and Blade 2 on DVD, and 100 blank cds. Yeah blank cds. I racked up at Best Buy for some odd reason. Yeah spending money. Neways, we made it back without incident. Jon and Brandon proceeded in schooling Kool-Aid and I in Halo. Its all good. I'm not good at that game, but I am learning :) Currently Playing: Thursday - Understanding in a Car Crash Current Mood: Somewhat playful, but mostly tired P.S. Taking Back Sunday's new CD Comes out today :)


  Once again, what a pussy. But somethings never change...@BattleCrane still cannot drive to save his life...

    Currently Playing: thursday/understading in a car crash

No comments: