Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Songs of the Week: from a while back through September 21, 2011

  I know I haven't done this in a while. I have so been slacking. But here you are, a long awaited entry into my "Songs of the Week."

    Paddy and the Rats - Drunken Sailor
    Darby O'Gill - The Rattlin' Bog
    Gym Class Heroes - Stereo Hearts (featuring Adam Levine)
    A-Ha - Take On Me
    Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight
    Queen - Bicycle Race
    Living Colour - Cult of Personality
    Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There
    Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
    'Weird Al' Yankovic - Angry White Boy Polka

  What a mix of randomness there. Tell me what you have been listening to. Feel free to leave a response here, google, facebook, twitter @clubbprez, anywhere. Tune me into some new music a get a free mention right here in next week's edition of Songs of the Week.

    Currently Playing: Lupe Fiasco - I Don't Wanna Care Right Now

No comments: