Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Songs of the Week(s): Up to Today

  And so I've been slacking in the Songs of the Week Department. I'm a few weeks behind. As such, I'm going to catch you up on what I've been listening to, even though it isn't much!
    Pearl Jam - Better Man
    Rockapella - Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?
  And from the Superbowl Week:
    Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow
    Lil' Wayne - Green and Yellow
  And from the last week:
    Lupe Fiasco - Words I Never Said (featuring Skyler Gray)
  P.S. Look for Lupe Fiasco - Lasers, March 8th!
    Shameless Self Promotion - x86computing  Tell all your friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was impressed with your craigslist ad.
~Spider-Rini

Unknown said...

Thank you very much! You should see my business cards!

Unknown said...

Please pardon it's look, I did crop it in paint: http://img145.imageshack.us/i/58044830.jpg/

Anonymous said...

Your business cards look clean and professional. Have you had any response from your ad? Enjoy your pampering!
~Spider-Rini :)

Unknown said...

Thank you.

Unfortunately, I have not. I have had a little bit of word of mouth business, but not much. I really need things to pick up, just a little.