Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Songs of the Week: February 23, 2011

  Big week for me in music. I wish I could link you to all the videos, however they haven't perfected the "record a video with your eyes and ears and then upload it to youtube via your brain for the entire world to see" technology yet. And if they have, spooky. 'Nuff said. It's Febrary 23, 2011 and these are my Songs of the Week!
DISCLAIMER: Some of the music listed this week could is completely inappropriate for youthful ears. Please take caution when using your mouse to click through links. Enjoy.

    Cee Lo - Fuck You
    Jerrod Neimann - Lover, Lover (Live)
    Jerrod Neimann - Good Ride Cowboy (Live)
    Darius Rucker - Hold My Hand (Live)
    Darius Rucker - Let Her Cry (Live)
    Brad Paisley - Water (Live)
    Brad Paisley - Letter to Me (Live)
    Brad Paisley - Alcohol (Live) (featuring Jerrod Neimann and Darius Rucker)
    Lupe Fiasco - All Black Everything
    Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)
    Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I'm Fucking You) (featuring Ludacris and DJ Frank E)
    Usher - OMG (featuring will.i.am)
    MysteryGuitarMan - Doubles
  There you go, my songs of the week. So let me know what you are currently listening to. As you can see there is an insane deficit of punk/rock music in my life. I'm always looking for music and right now in the punk rock/rock department. HELP ME OUT! Leave a message here and throw it down at facebook!

  Currently Playing: MysteryGuitarMan - Doubles

CLICK ME!

No comments: