Thursday, January 6, 2011

  It's that time. 2011. I promised myself that I would make an attempt to further my business idea for 2011, and now it's time to promote it, show it off, make people smile :). x86computing is an IT company with customer service at it's core. I have some great ideas for things I want to do, but I'm always looking for ideas. If you are willing to share an idea or two, please fell free to. Share them here or at facebook, or if you are the shy type you can email me directly at x86computing@gmail.com

5 comments:

Joey said...

thats awesome i love your name too. I have same plan for 2011 but to make this coffee shop/internet cafe/gamer lounge place and have it so you can get a decent cheap lunch there also.

Anonymous said...

Monroe,
Your starting your own business? Nice logo.
~Spider-Rini

Unknown said...

That's the plan. I got the logo and a couple customers. Hopefully I can get things off the ground when my business cards come in...hopefully...

Anonymous said...

Monroe,
I'm impressed! Hope it works out. :)
~Spider-Rini

Unknown said...

Spider-Rini: Thanks, as do I. It's slow and growing, but I hope to do something legendary with it. Check out the blog I made for the company: http://x86computing.blogspot.com