Sunday, January 9, 2011

House M.D., Help Me

  I have watched a lot of House M.D. in my day. However, I don't think I have seen any episode as gut wrenching and emotional as the Season 6 Finale "Help Me." Sure, I'm a little late on the subject, but better late than never. It's hard to tell how sincere House is from time to time. Even at the end where he opens up to his patient. However, judging from the response he has to her dying, I feel that it was intended to be sincere emotion and an attempt to actually connect. Season 6 was all about House connecting and losing, eventually leading to a romantic encounter with Cuddy, and this episode seemed to be a thrill ride of the entire season wrapped up in a nice little package. I love this show, I love the characters, and Hugh Laurie is pretty much amazing, 'nuff said.
  By the way, props to Melwasul for the awesome picture there. I've never seen it before, but it's really neat!

No comments: