Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Songs of the Week: March 9, 2011

  Hey hey, what's going on guys. This week seemed to drag by. I guess that's what happens when you have nothing else better to do than play poker and take care of the kids. Well, all that ends on MONDAY! New job, new start, can.not.wait. However, that doesn't mean that the last week *didn't* go by. And because it did, here's your weekly dose of what has been invading my ear drums!
So I finally got a wish. I finally found a song that's relatively new in the genre of music that I really enjoy listening too. It's a great song in my opinion, but then again, I'm a little biased. Seems like this song may still be in the creative process, but I hope they don't mess it up too much. I love me some:
  Rise Against - Satellite
  30 Seconds to Mars - Bad Romance (Live)
  MC White Noise - Da Pokerz!
  Avril Lavigne - What The Hell
  And for your WTF! Song of the Week (sure, why not) I leave you with something completely left field that it makes a little sense, I think...
  Avril Lavigne - Tik Tok
  That's all the songs I have for you this week. As usual, please stop by and let me know what you think of my songs of the week and please post your songs of the week. I'm always looking for new music to listen to, and I will listen to almost (and I mean almost) anything. And as usual, click a link and help me pay some bills! Leave Some LOVE!

    Currently Playing: B.o.B. - Higher

No comments: