Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hmmm

  So, Halloween is over, and now here's comes my favorite time of the year. The next two months is by far, in my eyes at least, the best two months of the year. Great football, (normally great basketball), end of the NASCAR season, more food than you know what to do with, and above all else friends and family. Unfortunately, this year is going to be extremely different for me. First and foremost I am in a whole new town. Aside from L.I.Am, Pebbles, and Dlo, there is no family. But, they are the most important family. I haven't really had the opportunity to make too many new friends, so to speak. Plenty of work acquaintenances, but not friends. That for a number of a reasons, none of which I'm ready to divulge quite yet. I enjoy their company at work, but ... yeah :)
  So, here I am looking and hoping for a Christmas miracle. Sure, it's only November 2nd, but before you know it there will be turkeys being cooked, and stockings stuffed, and Santas visiting, and Boxing Day (Canada..., darn you...), and New Years, and I just don't want to miss any of it for anything...and I'm afraid I will...
  My son and I have been watching Christmas specials since last Christams (A Muppets Family Christmas, Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas, Prep and Landing, etc.) and I'm super excited. I just don't wanna miss out...
  With that being said, I refuse to be left behind on music...

    Currently Playing: Dionne Warwick - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And so, after all was said and done, I definitely felt shafted in the holiday spirit department. For anyone who really wanted to know...